How to make money from your blog.
Do you want to earn money from your blog? Obviously yes! Everybody wants to earn money. Are you planning to make a blog to earn easy money? Or you already have a blog? If you are looking for easy ways of making money from blogs, we are there to help you out.
Remember! Making money from a blog is possible! Whether it is a business blog or a hobby blog. But do keep in mind that this can’t help you make huge money to get luxuries, but you can easily earn bread for your family. Here we share with you the best ways to earn income with your blog.
Using Google AdSense
One of the most popular methods that you can use for making money from blogs is by placing ads on your website. There are two famous kinds of ads:
- CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click, which are also known as pay per click ads, are mostly banners that you put in your text or sidebar. Every time a user clicks on this ad, you are paid for each of those clicks.
- CPM Ads: CPM Ads, the cost per 1,000 impressions, are the ads that pay you a specified amount of income based on how many viewers have seen your advertisement.
Of course, the most used platform for displaying these kinds of ads is Google AdSense. Through this network, one does not require to be directly in touch with the advertisers; you just have to put the banner/ad on your web site, Google picks up the ads related to your content, and the users click on the ads. There are several other programs similar to this available. So, you feel that AdSense isn’t working for you, such as Chitika, Infolinks, and Media.net.
Using Affiliate Links
Affiliate marketing is also another great tool that you can use to make money for your blogs. Here is a complete guide on how affiliate marketing and links work.
- An advertiser wants to sell a product. He/she commits to providing you a commission whenever a buyer comes through your website and buys a product. Basically you assist the advertiser in making a sale.
- The advertiser provides you a unique link or code that traces your affiliate number. In this manner, the advertiser gets to know whenever a sale is made through your affiliate link/ code, and you get a commission for it.
- You can add the affiliate link on your blog. You can do this link directly in the content of your blog or via banner ads. If a user clicks your affiliate link and makes a purchase, you get a specific proportion of the customer’s payment as a commission.
- You can use affiliate marketing through various ad networks, or you can make partnerships with advertisers or businesses with some affiliate network.
In addition to these, some other platforms that you can use for making money from blogs are through selling digital products, using content marketing tools, selling memberships, and selling private ads.